The balancing system consists of eight arms. Six arms are equipped with hydraulic jacks and the remaining two use manual jacks.
Chassis & Suspension System
The chassis and suspension system of the telecom equipped trailer have been designed and manufactured in accordance with EURO4 standards.
- Chassis: Chassis and other metal parts are manufactured from special steel with CO2 welding
- Axes: Two 10-Tons Disc-Type Axes
- Pins: 2-Inch Pin & Flange System
- Stop Stand: 24-Tons Two-Speed Stop Stands
- Painting: The Chassis is completely sandblasted first, then coated with a layer of Epoxy substrate and finally covered with a Polyurethane color coat.
Features & Accessories
- Intelligent System for Electric Power Distribution & Cut-Off
- Intelligent Anti Electric-Shock System
- Intelligent Lighting Projectors
- Intelligent Winch-Cable Tension Control System
- Automatic Fuel Distribution System with a 1000-Liter Anti-Freezing Diesel Tank
- Intelligent Closed-Circuit Camera Surveillance System
- Spare Wheel Anti-Theft System
- Air Cooling Systems Equipment & Maintenance Crew Rooms
- Emergency Toolbox & First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher