|Typical Properties||Unit||Test Method||Typical Values|
|Soap Base||Calcium Sulfonate Complex|
|Cone Penetration@25°C||0.1mm||ASTM D-217||280-310|
|Dropping Point||°C||ASTM D-2265||300|
|Temperature Range||°C||-20 to +180|
|DIN Classification||DIN 51502||KP1/2R-20|
PARS CALCIUM SULFONATE COMPLEX Grease
PARS CALCIUM SULFONATE COMPLEX grease is formulated from premium petroleum base oil with a unique calcium complex sulfonate thickener. It is compounded with select additives for extreme pressure characteristics and thin film, high pressure, anti-wear protection.
PARS CALCIUM SULFONATE COMPLEX grease is heavy duty extreme pressure grease, pre-eminently designed for the lubrication of industrial bearings working under high temperatures and high loads . It is also suitable as EP multi-purpose grease in various industrial applications where water is in frequent contact with the grease.
- Wire ropes cables, winches open gears and chains that operate under severe conditions
- Used in steel, cement, mining, petroleum, marine applications and other heavy industries
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability
- Remarkable load resistance
- High resistance to sea water wash out
- Excellent anti oxidation and anti corrosion properties