To satisfy the demands of its clients CSP offers rolled copper sheet & strip products in four categories:
These copper sheets & plates have excellent electrical and thermal conductivity, and are used mainly in electrical appliances.
Good workability, draw-ability and weldability along with high thermal conductivity are the main characteristics of this category of copper sheets, which are used i n HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems.
This category of products is suitable for cooling system (i.e. automobile radiator). With 0.1-0.18 percent of Tin it has a good consistency up to 300° C.
Note: Other grades of copper alloys are available upon request.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|0.04 to and include 0.15||15 to 200|
|0.15 to and include 0.3||15 to 610|
|0.3||15 to 660||300 to 320||700 to 2000|
|0.3 to 3||600 to 660|
|3 to and include 6||20 to 660|
|8 to and include 18||660||500 to 4000|
|18 to and include 100||1000 to 7000|
We are proud to claim that all CSP products are made in accordance with international standards. The following standards comply for cop per and copper alloy sheets & strips:
- Copper semi-finished products according to DIN 1787.
- Wrought copper and copper alloy plate, sheet and strip according to DIN 17670.
- Copper for electrical purposes – Sheet and strip, technical terms of delivery according to DIN 40500-1.
- Copper and copper alloys – plate, sheet, strip and circles for general purposes according to DIN EN 1652.
- Copper and copper alloys – plate, sheet and circles for boilers, pressure vessels and hot water storage tanks according to DIN EN 1653 .
- Standard Specification for Copper Sheet, Strip, Plate, and Rolled Bar according to ASTM B152 M-00.
- Standard Specification for General Requirements for Wrought Copper and Copper-Alloy Plate, Sheet, Strip, and Rolled Bar according to A STM B248M-01.
- Copper and copper alloy sheets, plates and strips according to JIS H 3100: 2006-02-20.
- Specification for rolled copper and copper alloys: sheet, strip and foil are according to BS 2870: 1980.
- Specification for copper and copper alloys Plate according to BS 2875: 1969.
- Semi-finished copper and copper alloy products rolled copper products for general purposes specification according to NF A 51-100.
- Semi-finished copper and copper alloy products rolled brass products for general purposes characteristics according to NF A 51-101.
- Semi-finished copper and copper alloy products general purposes rolled brass products dimensions and tolerances according to NF A 51-4 01.