The copper and copper-alloy sections are offered in varied dimensions.
Round Rod: 2 to 80 mm
Square Rod: 4 to 30 mm
Hexagonal Section: 4 to 30 mm
|ISO||ASTM USA||DIN Germany||JIS Japan||BS England|
|TPC||Tough Pitch Copper||Cu-ETP||C11000||E Cu 58||C1100||C 101|
|DLP||Phosphorus-Deoxidized, Low Residual Phosphorus||Cu-LDP||C12000||SW-Cu||C1201||–|
|DHP||Phosphorus-Deoxidized, High Residual Phosphorus||Cu-DHP||C12200||SF-Cu||C1220||C 106|
|70B||Cartridge Brass, 70%||CuZn30||C26000||CuZn30||C2600||CZ 106|
|65B||Yellow Brass, 65%||CuZn35||C27000||CuZn36||C2700||CZ 107|
|63B||Yellow Brass, 63%||CuZn37||C27400||CuZn37||C2720||CZ 108|
|FCD||Free Cutting and Drawing||CuZn39Pb3||C38500||CuZn39Pb3||C3603||CZ 121|
|FB||Forging Brass||CuZn38Pb2||C37700||CuZn38Pb2||C3771||CZ 128|
|FB2||Forging Brass||CuZn40Pb2||C38000||CuZn40Pb2||–||CZ 122|
|FCR||Free Cutting and Riveting||CuZn36Pb3||C36000||CuZn36Pb3||C3601||CZ 124|
|FMR||Free Machining and Riveting||CuZn35Pb1||C34000||CuZn35Pb1.5||C3501||CZ 118|
|AMB||Aluminum Manganese Bronze||–||C67400||–||–||–|
We are proud to claim that CSP products are manufactured according to international standards. Our copper and copper-all oy sections are in compliance with the following standards.
- Copper semi-finished products according to DIN 1787.
- Round Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Extruded, Dimensions according to DIN 1782.
- Round Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, Dimensions according to DIN 1756.
- Wire of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, Dimensions according to DIN 1757.
- Rectangular Bars of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, with Sharp Edges Dimensions, Permissible Variations, Static Values accord ing to DIN 1759.
- Square Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, With Sharp Edges Dimensions according to DIN 1761.
- Hexagon Rod of Copper and Wrought Copper Alloys; Drawn, With Sharp Edges Dimensions according to DIN 1763.
- Wrought Copper Alloys Copper-Zinc Alloys (Brass), (Special brass); Composition according to DIN 17660.
- Wrought Copper and Copper Alloy Rod and Bar; Properties according to DIN 17672.
- Specification for Copper Rod, Bar, And Shapes Metric (Withdrawn 1994) according to ASTM B133M.
- Specification for Copper and Copper-Alloy Forging Rod, Bar, and Shapes according to ASTM B 124.
- Specification for Brass Wire according to ASTM B 134
- Specification for Free-Cutting Brass Rod, Bar, and Shapes for Use in Screw Machines [Metric] according to ASTM B 16M.
- Copper and copper alloy rods and bars according to JIS H 3259.